Tonight's Saturday Show

Hedges

Guest deadheadmike

Allie Kral wow... what a treat it was to play w DSO and Donna Jean!!! such amazing spirits... every one of them!

From Allie's Face Book Page

Guest Lisacat

we just need cornmeal, djgb, and dso to tour all the time together....LOVE all the ladies on stage....she could have stayed on that stage the whole night- one hell of a psychadelic fiddle player

• Forum MVP

we just need cornmeal, djgb, and dso to tour all the time together....LOVE all the ladies on stage....she could have stayed on that stage the whole night- one hell of a psychadelic fiddle player

There were plans afoot to coax her onto the bus...the Easy Wind was impromptu and she nailed it. As for the Cumberland, it showed some folks just exactly why Cornmeal is the other band I travel to see!

Oh man! I bet this was AMAZING!!! You guys have made me a Cornmeal junkie, can't get enough! Allie and Donna Jean the same night - WOW!

I would really like to hear this show, hopefully this will be a show we can download soon!?!

There were plans afoot to coax her onto the bus...the Easy Wind was impromptu and she nailed it. As for the Cumberland, it showed some folks just exactly why Cornmeal is the other band I travel to see!

Agreed. In fact i travelled to see Cornmeal last year more than any other band. They right now are my favorite band to see live.

I saw them in 2009 at Pittsburgh, Fort Collins, Boulder, Buffalo, and Syracuse as well as once in my hometown of Cleveland.

I'm going to see them on the 20th in Ann Arbor. If anyone is going stop by and say "hi", i'll be the short dude with the camera equipment. ;)

Archived