New Downloads Avail By April 1St.......

Guest Rob Eaton

Guest Rob Eaton

Ok I've been doing a lot of work on what we have from the Feb 2010 tour with Jeff and I was able to pull together 7 shows plus one so far from the fall 09' tour. Here is a breakdown Below of what will be avail. I had planned on releasing them slowly but decided to put them all up at once. There is some interesting stuff here. Have fun!

02/03/10 Varsity Theater, Minneapolis MN (GD set list 4/24/72)

02/04/10 Pabst Theater, Milwaukee WI (GD set list 4/26/72)

02/05/10 Vic Theater, Chicago IL (GD set list 4/29/72)

02/06/10 Vic Theater, Chicago IL (Original Set list w/Allie Kral and Donna Jean)

02/08/10 Englert Theater, Iowa City IA (GD set list 5/3/72)

02/10/10 Barrymore Theater, Madison WI (GD set list 5/4/72 4-CD's)

02/20/10 Neighborhood Theater, Charlotte N.C. (original set list)

Also

11/21/09 Lowell War Memorial Auditorium, Lowell MA (Gd set list 10/2/72)

Ok I've been doing a lot of work on what we have from the Feb 2010 tour with Jeff and I was able to pull together 7 shows plus one so far from the fall 09' tour. Here is a breakdown Below of what will be avail. I had planned on releasing them slowly but decided to put them all up at once. There is some interesting stuff here. Have fun!

02/03/10 Varsity Theater, Minneapolis MN (GD set list 4/24/72)

02/04/10 Pabst Theater, Milwaukee WI (GD set list 4/26/72)

02/05/10 Vic Theater, Chicago IL (GD set list 4/29/72)

02/06/10 Vic Theater, Chicago IL (Original Set list w/Allie Kral and Donna Jean)

02/08/10 Englert Theater, Iowa City IA (GD set list 5/3/72)

02/10/10 Barrymore Theater, Madison WI (GD set list 5/4/72 4-CD's)

02/20/10 Neighborhood Theater, Charlotte N.C. (original set list)

Also

11/21/09 Lowell War Memorial Auditorium, Lowell MA (Gd set list 10/2/72)

Rob, can't wait for these shows to be uploaded, and thank you for the efforts in making them available for the rest of us. You are an expert at mastering, as evidenced by previous shows I have downloaded, and I am drooling with anticipation for some new soundboard recordings with Jeff on board. I am especially excited about getting a hold of the 11/21 show in Lowell, which I was lucky enough to attend. What an amazing concert... and I saw you grinning at Jeff many times throughout the evening... as we all were. Thank you, again

Rob, can you please confirm that the 11/21/09 show in Lowell, MA is also scheduled to be uploaded today, per your previous announcement, as I did not see it on the "pre-order" list this morning. I was at that show, which was amazing, and would really appreciate being able to purchase a download of it. Since you mastered the recording, I am confident it will sound great, as have the others I have downloaded from Nugs / Live Downloads.

Thank you... and I am looking forward to seeing you in May at the Wellmont !!!

Topher

The 11/21/09 Lowell show is done and uploaded to Nugs... It should be avail soon.......

sweet, If I recall, that was the show that just kept on giving. If you guys didn't jam so hard you could have finished the setlist. Dr. V still crowing about getn his money back. Can't wait to hear it again, was truly a treat with JM greasn' it up!

Guest Lisacat

everyone should do themselves a favor and download the 2/20 show for sure...I downloaded about half of it at work (tsk tsk). I can now say it wasn't just me having a really good night...it is a spectacular show.... Blows my mind how tight the band sounds just 1 1/2 tours or so playing with Jeff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The 11/21/09 Lowell show is done and uploaded to Nugs... It should be avail soon.......

Hi Rob,

Still anxiously waiting for the 11/21/09 Lowell show to appear on Nugs. it's been almost a month since you posted the above announcement. Any news on when it may be available for download?

Thank you muchly.

Peace

Topher

• 5 months later...

Hi Rob,

Still anxiously waiting for the 11/21/09 Lowell show to appear on Nugs. it's been almost a month since you posted the above announcement. Any news on when it may be available for download?

Thank you muchly.

Peace

Topher

The Lowell show is great. Any chance you might also release the show from the night before -- 11/20/09 from the Calvin Theater in Northampton MA. I was at that one, and it was just awesome -- we all thought so. My favorite DSO concert to date. The set list was off the charts -- Dark Star, St Stephen, the Eleven to start the show. Second set starts with Help / Slip. Really great.

Archived