Looking For One Extra For Rochester, Ny 06/25

Jack Jones

I unfortunately don't know where you can get a ticket.

However, there is a little "grassy knoll" across from the Highland Bowl where I saw MANY heads setting up lawn chairs when Phil and Friends played there. It seemed to me that from their vantage point, they could see and hear everything...for free.

I remember thinking to myself "maybe I shouldn't but a ticket next time. Maybe I should just go sit with those enterprising heads over there on that knoll".

I truly hope you find the ticket you're looking for. If you don't, though, I would suggest staking out a nice spot on the knoll and taking in the sights and sounds for free.

I unfortunately don't know where you can get a ticket.

However, there is a little "grassy knoll" across from the Highland Bowl where I saw MANY heads setting up lawn chairs when Phil and Friends played there. It seemed to me that from their vantage point, they could see and hear everything...for free.

I remember thinking to myself "maybe I shouldn't but a ticket next time. Maybe I should just go sit with those enterprising heads over there on that knoll".

I truly hope you find the ticket you're looking for. If you don't, though, I would suggest staking out a nice spot on the knoll and taking in the sights and sounds for free.

Sounds like a good backup plan. Thanks for the tip. :)

Archived