Nola Jazz Fest

Blindman

Anyone going this year? I know it's in direct conflict with So Cal tour but I'm going to enjoy DSO SF this weekend then fly down South for a little R & R. Anybody else. Any good JF tales? Wish our DSO would roll thru and time it right so we could enjoy the best of both worlds. Wasn't too many years ago there was a midweek show (on a Wed?) that made the mix happen.

New Orleans is a good city.

Guest Ammagamalin Crew

Anyone going this year? I know it's in direct conflict with So Cal tour but I'm going to enjoy DSO SF this weekend then fly down South for a little R & R. Anybody else. Any good JF tales? Wish our DSO would roll thru and time it right so we could enjoy the best of both worlds. Wasn't too many years ago there was a midweek show (on a Wed?) that made the mix happen.

New Orleans is a good city.

Patti Smith is playing tomorrow night (4/24/10) and Emmylou has played the fest. Wouldn't mind catching an Allen Toussaint show some time in NO. Radiators also seem to rip it up there.

I heard DSO then WSP @ NOJ&HF then drove hrs for the infamous DSO midnight show in Memphis. Those were the days. Have fun! Enjoy some Cajjun and Zydaco and maybe the Gospel tent. grate food at the fest too. Suck the head, eat the tail. The pork Po Boys are always a good call.

Archived