Lupos, 5/26/10

TJed

Re-created 6/22/74

Promised Land, Bertha-> Greatest Story Ever Told, Deal, Me And Bobby McGee, Scarlet Begonias, Jack Straw, Loose Lucy, Mexicali Blues, Sugaree, The Race is On, It Must Have Been The Roses, Playin' In The Band

China Cat Sunflower-> I Know You Rider, Me & My Uncle, Ship of Fools, El Paso, Eyes Of The World-> Wharf Rat-> Sugar Magnolia, E: Johnny B. Goode

Filler: Great Lisa song, just can't remember the name!

Such a pleasure, indeed.

Re-created 6/22/74

Promised Land, Bertha-> Greatest Story Ever Told, Deal, Me And Bobby McGee, Scarlet Begonias, Jack Straw, Loose Lucy, Mexicali Blues, Sugaree, The Race is On, It Must Have Been The Roses, Playin' In The Band

China Cat Sunflower-> I Know You Rider, Me & My Uncle, Ship of Fools, El Paso, Eyes Of The World-> Wharf Rat-> Sugar Magnolia, E: Johnny B. Goode

Filler: Great Lisa song, just can't remember the name!

Such a pleasure, indeed.

I believe the encore was Strange Man and Lisa just wailed on it.

Had a great time at the show. Smallish crowd (balcony was closed) but quite lively at the front with lots of dancin room and some fine women around to boot.

Highlites to me were the GSET, Lucy and a first set closer Playin that blew the doors off. Great energy second set with a cracklin China/Rider, sweet Ship, tasty Eyes and Sugar Mags.

Hard to go wrong with a 74 Jailai fronton show.

The band continues to rock-thanks for a real good time as usual.

Archived