I Need A Miracle...

Tom Banjo

• Forum MVP

I am flying into SFO around 1030 AM tomorrow. I was planning on renting a car and driving to Furthurfest and back. Unfortunately, I can not find my Driver's License and I will be unable to rent car without one. I don't know whether to go replace license and miss flight tomorrow (get on stand-by for later flight obviously) or fly out there and hope to find someone at the airport driving that way. If you are leaving the SF area for Furthurfest on Friday after 11 AM and have space in your car please PM and I will send you my information. I am going to call priceline in a few moments so I may work out something on my own, but any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Of course, I can spend the money I was going to on renting a car to help pay for gas and such. Thanks everyone and hopefully, I will see you at Furthurfest.

I presume you have your passport for flying ID purposes, or the adventure literally won't get off the ground. Oterwise, I'd say check with Ellen and see what's up with that crew...

• Forum MVP

I presume you have your passport for flying ID purposes, or the adventure literally won't get off the ground. Oterwise, I'd say check with Ellen and see what's up with that crew...

I did. I don't want to hassle them. SFO is out of the way from Santa Cruz. Plus, I prefer to be in charge of my own ship. I changed flight (cost extra $150.00) and I will now arrive in SFO at 7 PM. I will miss some of the sound check, but I will have the rental and that is important to me.

Have fun in Hampton Beach Chuck. Despite the presence of the man, I had a wild and crazy time last year. It was certainly a weekend to remember or forget depending on how you look at it.

• Forum MVP

I did. I don't want to hassle them. SFO is out of the way from Santa Cruz. Plus, I prefer to be in charge of my own ship. I changed flight (cost extra $150.00) and I will now arrive in SFO at 7 PM. I will miss some of the sound check, but I will have the rental and that is important to me.

Have fun in Hampton Beach Chuck. Despite the presence of the man, I had a wild and crazy time last year. It was certainly a weekend to remember or forget depending on how you look at it.

You have fun too, brother! Yep, last year was a keeper, and there will more to come on down the road!

• Forum MVP

heck , I'm just going to post the whole damn song and get it over with :lol:

I need a woman 'bout twice my age

A lady of nobility, gentility and rage

Splendor in the dark, lightning on the draw

We'll go right through the book and break each and every law.

I got a feeling and it won't go away, oh no

Just one thing then I'll be OK

I need a miracle every day.

I need a woman 'bout twice my height

Statuesque, raven-tressed, a goddess of the night.

Her secret incantations, a candle burning blue

We'll consult the spirits maybe they'll know what to do.

And it's real and it won't go away, oh no

I can't get around and I can't run away

I need a woman 'bout twice my weight

A ton of fun who packs a gun with all her other freight

Find her in a sideshow leave her in L.A.

Ride her like a surfer running on a tidal wave.

And it's real, believe what I say, yeah

Just one thing I got to say

It takes dynamite to get me up

Too much of everything is just enough

One more thing I just got to say

I need a miracle every day,

I need a miracle every day,

I need a miracle every day, (got to be the only way)

I need a miracle

Archived