Attendance

gr8fulauditors

Can anyone guesstimate about how many people showed up to Mt. Aire??Did they draw a legitmate crowd?Enough to make it hard to justify why they tend to spend so much time on the east coast?Just curious.....

Maybe because of large population on East Coast ?

Phil should release attandance figures, unless they well less than expected.

Just wondering....Do you have any DSO related questions?-All latest post seem to revolve around FUrthur.

To each his Own,

Rob

Maybe because of large population on East Coast ?

Phil should release attandance figures, unless they well less than expected.

Just wondering....Do you have any DSO related questions?-All latest post seem to revolve around FUrthur.

To each his Own,

Rob

Actually Rob I do.Are you able to go to Beth. Aug 9th for what should become the Jerry memorial show?I am putting it on my calander.Whats up with Jeffs voice?Are you still enjoying DSO AS MUCH without JK?I've noticed with Jeff there are not as many quiet moments.I hope you know what I mean by a quiet moment.I guess just because the end result of liking this music brings us together,it does not mean we look for the same thing when we go.It's absolutly a matter of preference.I am very glad to come to this forum to have "frienimies" to go back and fourth with.Sorry if I don't discuss DSO as much as alot of you BUT as much as I like DSO I was mainly going because of where JK takes things during the acual improv jam time of these grate stories they tell on stage.Yes the other members of DSO are VERY good musicians,but we would not know of them if it wasn't for "the Jerry guy".Well, that is why my focus has been on Furthur lately.Jk is much more then that "Jerry guy" to most of us here.I am glad to DSO got to keep things going after his departure because we all know tis Furthur thing is not going to last forever.Lets be real, any group playing GD tunes is a good group in my eyes. :)

• Forum MVP

Rob , your doing Dewey , AC and Bergen PAC , right ... so this is what it would be ... 3 in a row, off on Sunday and a 2 hour drive from my house to Bethlehem on Monday for a 7:pm show ... nice little run !!!

Thu Aug 05 - Bottle and Cork [Dewey Beach, DE]

Address: 1807 Highway One

Phone: 302-227-3888

Show at 8:45; Show is 21+

DSO Tix | Venue Link | Google Maps

Fri Aug 06 - Hilton Atlantic City [Atlantic City, NJ]

Address: Boston and the Boardwalk

Phone: 609-340-7200

Show at 9:00; Show is 21+

Sat Aug 07 - Bergen PAC Theatre [Englewood, NJ]

Address: 30 North Van Brunt Street

Phone: 201-227-1030

Show at 7:00; All Ages

Mon Aug 09 - Zoellner Arts Center [bethlehem, PA]

Address: 420 East Packer Ave

Phone: 610-332-3378

Show at 7:00; All Ages

Venue Link | Google Maps

Rob , your doing Dewey , AC and Bergen PAC , right ... so this is what it would be ... 3 in a row, off on Sunday and a 2 hour drive from my house to Bethlehem on Monday for a 7:pm show ... nice little run !!!

Thu Aug 05 - Bottle and Cork [Dewey Beach, DE]

Address: 1807 Highway One

Phone: 302-227-3888

Show at 8:45; Show is 21+

Were you at the Cork last summer?

• Forum MVP

Yup,I was blisterd from the sun and could barely move all day but when they started Starlake '92(was at and it was f-n awesome)felt no pain!!!

Grateful Dead music has that affect ... I've been to many shows feeling under the weather , at a few with bad sun burn and a few that I got the bad sun burn at , it sneaks up on ya ... but when the music gets going it blocks all that stuff out ... it's amazing !!!

Actually Rob I do.Are you able to go to Beth. Aug 9th for what should become the Jerry memorial show?I am putting it on my calander.Whats up with Jeffs voice?Are you still enjoying DSO AS MUCH without JK?I've noticed with Jeff there are not as many quiet moments.I hope you know what I mean by a quiet moment.I guess just because the end result of liking this music brings us together,it does not mean we look for the same thing when we go.It's absolutly a matter of preference.I am very glad to come to this forum to have "frienimies" to go back and fourth with.Sorry if I don't discuss DSO as much as alot of you BUT as much as I like DSO I was mainly going because of where JK takes things during the acual improv jam time of these grate stories they tell on stage.Yes the other members of DSO are VERY good musicians,but we would not know of them if it wasn't for "the Jerry guy".Well, that is why my focus has been on Furthur lately.Jk is much more then that "Jerry guy" to most of us here.I am glad to DSO got to keep things going after his departure because we all know tis Furthur thing is not going to last forever.Lets be real, any group playing GD tunes is a good group in my eyes. :)

Hope you really enjoy your furthur shows DSO is BETTER NOW THEN EVER END OF STORY, the BAND will take you to places now that they have never been they are GREAT . they have played shows that i was at did performed BETTER then the GD and that no BS . Peace Dave :dsorocks::dsorocks:

Can anyone guesstimate about how many people showed up to Mt. Aire??Did they draw a legitmate crowd?Enough to make it hard to justify why they tend to spend so much time on the east coast?Just curious.....

I was checking the numbers on people's wrist bands in relation to when they arrived

highest number I saw was in the mid 6000s

probably topped out at not much over 7K

-e

Archived