Nateva

Jack Jones

Alright, who besides myself and Vincent (I think? unless he's been brow beat <_< by the anti-Furthur members of this board!) is going to Nateva? I'm super stoked about this show especially since VT has been cancelled.

P.S. Ledges NEXT year I promise!

• Forum MVP

Vince , are you doing ledges or Nateva Festival ?.?.?. I'll be seeing JGB at the Stockton Inn on Jul 3rd , Stockton, NJ ... ledges next year for sure unless I make the big move to the west coast ...

• Forum MVP

I am going and am so psyched! Of course wish DSO was playing, and admittedly, I had the choice to choose between All Good and Nateva.. however, beautiful, unspoiled Maine swayed my decision. I am so excited to make this journey up north and explore around the festival site.

Jack Jones, I am with you... Ledges next year. Nateva worked out perfectly for me this year but I will most definitely be going to Ohio for next summers trip.

Deadheadmike, have a great JGB show, sounds awesome.

P.S... the anti-furthur campaign has been a bit stale for a while now... I hope to see those people in Massachusetts at my next two DSO shows, so they can see it is infact possible to see both bands.

Archived