Need Some Computer Help

Herdygerdy

• Advisory Board

Does anyone know how I can save my bookmarks on Modzilla Firefox? I want to uninstall the program and reinstall, but I don't want to lose my bookmarks... I know how to do it in Internet Explorer, but can't seem to figure it out in Modzilla... Any help???

Does anyone know how I can save my bookmarks on Modzilla Firefox? I want to uninstall the program and reinstall, but I don't want to lose my bookmarks... I know how to do it in Internet Explorer, but can't seem to figure it out in Modzilla... Any help???

Herdy:

Open FireFox, go to the Bookmarks menu and select Organize Bookmarks. Now select Import and Backup. You can backup and restore Bookmarks from there.

Hope this helps,

Scott

• Advisory Board

Thank you!!!!!!!!! Been tryin to figure that one out for a while... Every week or so, I have to reinstall Firefox cause it keeps glitching, so I'm gonna do a total uninstall and then reinstall...

I have so many bookmarks that I didn't want to lose, so that just made it possible... Thanks again!!

Herdy:

Open FireFox, go to the Bookmarks menu and select Organize Bookmarks. Now select Import and Backup. You can backup and restore Bookmarks from there.

Hope this helps,

Scott

Archived