Anyone Doing Jam Cruise This Year?

DIREWOLF

Anyone doing Jam Cruise?

Now I realize DSO isn't going to be on the boat but there are still several choice bands including a few dudes who play DSO music pretty well. Mickey, Bill and Bob Stooge or something.... Plus the Jam room is going to be run by Steve Kimock, Wally Ingram, George Porter Jr, some folks from Dumpstaphunk and a couple from Greensky Bluegrass and Cornmeal. Sounds like a bizarre mix and should be interesting. I've never been on a Jam Cruise. If you play (and play well) can you jump in on an instrument and join the jam? And I've never seen Cornmeal so I'm anxious to see what all the hoopla is about. Just checking in since its been a while.

• Forum MVP

Don't think I'll be on the cruise, although there are some experienced cruisers here (that doesn't sound quite right, but you know what i mean).

As for Cornmeal - heading out right now to see them! You should too, buddy, any and every chance you get! cheers.gif

• Forum MVP

JC will be one of the best times of your life!

see my review thread here: http://www.dsoforums.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=11261&st=0&p=88972&fromsearch=1entry88972

but no- jam room is for billed artists only.. but there may be some jam opportunities at some point. but there is "rock star karaoke" where artists form the band and you sing the songs!

Archived