Need A Tarrytown Ticket

GDTRFB

Looking for 1 Ticket for the Tarrytown Show Sat March 5th. Anyone with an extra please help a Star Head. I have cash and good vibes ;) can meet at the venue before it. I really wanna see this show and it says sold out. Just need 1 :)

email or PM on here.

email

greatest.story.ever.told.ml@gmail.com

Looking for 1 Ticket for the Tarrytown Show Sat March 5th. Anyone with an extra please help a Star Head. I have cash and good vibes ;) can meet at the venue before it. I really wanna see this show and it says sold out. Just need 1 :)

email or PM on here.

email

greatest.story.ever.told.ml@gmail.com

Also have a Europe 72 Pre order Code that got extended until today. I'd be willing to give this to anyone who wants it and can supply me with a ticket. This is a little bonus on top of me paying for the ticket. This is for the Limited Edition Box set that will prob be very rare.

Also have a Europe 72 Pre order Code that got extended until today. I'd be willing to give this to anyone who wants it and can supply me with a ticket. This is a little bonus on top of me paying for the ticket. This is for the Limited Edition Box set that will prob be very rare.

anyone have an extra? know these boards are not the most trafficked

Guest Lisacat

can't believe these tickets are being scalped for up to over $100 on the internet ....sad that there could be real fans shut out while scalpers are trying to make a buck.

and the $360 tickets for the santa cruz show....WTF. wish there could be a way to end the scalping...because that santa cruz show is likely to sell out.

• Forum MVP

can't believe these tickets are being scalped for up to over $100 on the internet ....sad that there could be real fans shut out while scalpers are trying to make a buck.

and the $360 tickets for the santa cruz show....WTF. wish there could be a way to end the scalping...because that santa cruz show is likely to sell out.

Yeah, it's getting harder to get tickets to shows. With computerize sales favoring scalper sites and the fees of Ticketbastard.

Archived