Santa Cruz

redeyedbert

Guest Lisacat

Thank you for the Blow Away! Was hoping to hear that this tour. Now if I can just get the Good Morning Little Schoolgirl, we'll be all squared away Mr. B :-)

The Death Don't was a monster. First time I think I heard it as "Jerry" solo by DSO. Other times its been the late 80's rendition....which actually I think I prefer because I love Brent chiming in on it, but the early version is even deeper and darker- or at least it was last night. One of my favorite tunes.

Also, a note that the Dancin was the old school dancin....love it!

Guest cruz95062

Thank you for the Blow Away! Was hoping to hear that this tour. Now if I can just get the Good Morning Little Schoolgirl, we'll be all squared away Mr. B :-)

The Death Don't was a monster. First time I think I heard it as "Jerry" solo by DSO. Other times its been the late 80's rendition....which actually I think I prefer because I love Brent chiming in on it, but the early version is even deeper and darker- or at least it was last night. One of my favorite tunes.

Gotta agree, a great old style version of dancin, don't recall them playing a non-disco version of Dancin. And, Mattson just crushed Death Don't, it was a jaw-dropper. Gonna be a killer weekend...enjoy!

Holy crap Lisa. Every show this tour so for? It sure seems like it. When does it end for you? Reno?

Guest Lisacat

Holy crap Lisa. Every show this tour so for? It sure seems like it. When does it end for you? Reno?

ha....so far yes. Gotta make hay when the sun shines! Can't travel back east for shows anymore, so I do what I can! We'll see if I make it through to Reno. Juggling a seriously intense job/career and tour ain't for the weak or weary.

Living on red (bull)s, vitamin C, and lattes.....

Guest crazy digits

Gary put the Cats up on Facebook..wow!! If thats any indication what this tour is like? :rolleyes:

Archived