Anyone Know?

Starhead420

Anyone know if Cornmeal is going to be at GFest or is it just a mistake on the DSO site??

I'm trying to find out. Worse case scenerio if it doesn't come out before hand, i will seak out Evan at the end of the month when i am at the Ledges for clarification. I'm hoping to be at the park for Easter weekend and the weekend after.

This is what i know.

- DSO's site and NLQP's ticket site state Cornmeal.

- NLQP's event site does not indicate any Cornmeal performance this year (as of yet).

- Cornmeal sent out an email two days ago, with the festivals they will be playing and no NLQP date was mentioned. Obviously this can change.

- Cornmeal currently does not have any dates scheduled for the 4th of July.

- Cornmeal is a park favorite, and they love playing at the park. I know this from not only discussions with the band but Evan as well. I would be highly surprised if they don't show up at some point this summer.

This is fantastic news. My first Gratefulfest was '08, and Cornmeal was in fact the very first act I had ever seen at the Ledges. Two hours and a drenched shirt later, I knew I was at the place for me.

I don't remember who went on after Cornmeal (maybe Max Allen?), only because I had to go back to camp and take a breather before the DSO set. I was danced out!

Archived