Sunshine Daydream

daytrip16

I know this has probably been discussed on this forum and I am sorry if I am reiterating a subject but I am curious and very interested in a full no cut recording of Sunshine Daydream. We all know how epic and captivating this show is. Can find many pieces on youtube but would love to have a full version with no cuts on disc. Does anyone out there have this and be willing to barter or sell a copy????

Much appreciated

Guest Ammagamalin Crew

I have a complete VHS copy I would make for you. No charge; however, I don't have the capacity to transfer to DVD, so if you got a VHS player, you can have a pristine copy from my VHS. Opens with some acid test clip and then swirls into the sun with Sunshine Daydream lettering, then you're at Veneta!

• Forum MVP

I know this has probably been discussed on this forum and I am sorry if I am reiterating a subject but I am curious and very interested in a full no cut recording of Sunshine Daydream. We all know how epic and captivating this show is. Can find many pieces on youtube but would love to have a full version with no cuts on disc. Does anyone out there have this and be willing to barter or sell a copy????

Much appreciated

Sure...pm me your address.

Archived