A Note To Dark Star Orchestra:

VincentPuleo

• Forum MVP

Listening to the recording--and watching the footage provided by njsteve--of the recent Princeton, New Jersey show has inspired me to post this note.

I will keep this concise as to avoid fanning out too much...

After almost two years since Dark Star Orchestra confronted the particularly tough challenge of replacing JK, it is clear that the band, and Jeff Matson since matriculating into DSO, has stepped up...

The band has a vision and the amount of energy and commitment that you all put into actualizing this vision is profound. We can all learn from this... putting your energy into something you love and believe in.

IMO, everyone is sounding more refined then ever. I also believe it's worth noting, Kevin's recent reevaluation of his instrumental set-up and inspired playing, is having--IMO--an important affect on the music.

I'm sure I can speak for the whole community here;

your deadicated work does not go unnoticed...

...Into the Sun!

p.s. When is Pat Metheny going to sit in? Bright Size Life jam?! I shall continue to dream...

Listening to the recording--and watching the footage provided by njsteve--of the recent Princeton, New Jersey show has inspired me to post this note.

I will keep this concise as to avoid fanning out too much...

After almost two years since Dark Star Orchestra confronted the particularly tough challenge of replacing JK, it is clear that the band, and Jeff Matson since matriculating into DSO, has stepped up...

The band has a vision and the amount of energy and commitment that you all put into actualizing this vision is profound. We can all learn from this... putting your energy into something you love and believe in.

IMO, everyone is sounding more refined then ever. I also believe it's worth noting, Kevin's recent reevaluation of his instrumental set-up and inspired playing, is having--IMO--an important affect on the music.

I'm sure I can speak for the whole community here;

your deadicated work does not go unnoticed...

...Into the Sun!

P.S. When is Pat Metheny going to sit in? Bright Size Life jam?! I shall continue to dream...

the band sounds great and the vids from njsteve and greyhead are great .

its one in ten thousand that come for the show

Archived