Health Status Updaqte

Brian NJ

I just got out of the hospital again last night. I went to the clinic (charity care) on wed and the Dr. took one look at me and said they were bringing me to the emergency room and I was admitted. NJ would not pay for the medicine I needed but would pay for quinine instead - very toxic! I couldn't keep food down and lostb 25 lbs in the 8 days since I was released from the previous hospital stay. I got back on the right medicine and started getting better immediately. My Dr called the state and I have approval for the meds I need for the next 30 days. I AM BACK! I went fishing at 4:30 this morning for 3 hrs, caught 4 bass one was 4.5 lbs, came home and made a porkroll egg and cheese sandwich, put sausage and peppers on the stove and had a quad esspresso and a cigar. Feels good to be myself again.

Love you guys and I should be dancin soon!

So, so happy to hear you are feeling better! We've been worried about you!! Please take good care of yourself and remember how much you are loved!!! Sending lots of it and positive healing vibes ~ Deb & Jon.......was really looking forward to seeing you at NLQP, but obviously your health is the #1 priority......again, rest up and we'll see you very soon!!!

Guest jazz-man

Glad to hear you are feeling better and looking to get back in the saddle again (so to speak). But I gotta say it: NATIONAL HEALTHCARE for all!

Archived