Attention Campers ~

michelle

B)Hello ~

I hope this finds you well and everything going good for you. As I sit at the NLQP gate, reading the forum and watching the lovely people stroll by... I feel compelled to say... as you travel to the ledges... turn on that lovelight, shake off any bad feelings you'd had at home and look forward to the blessings this weekend will bring. Now you may have heard all kinds of things about the park... and some of them are indeed true. The local sheriff is working his angle... and playing all of his cards. However, we... can play the game, too. It's not unlike any Grateful Dead show you've attended around the country (please pardon me, you who are too young or have never gone on tour, etc, but it's simple street smarts really). Always, when we've traveled the nation to see our favorite music, we think through the choices we make and ensure we exhibit proper behavior given the situation. That being said, you never know who is an undercover narco pirate. As well, sheriff Doak would probably enjoy putting your name in the paper. Sooooo , when you travel to the park and are camping, turn on that lovelight and leave it on. Use your chi to push away the bad juju and bring in the good lovin'. I swear, if we could have exactly no arrests this weekend... well I'd probably give everyone free pizza... and a good long hug.... no matter how long it takes.... if I had the world to give... I'd give it to you ~

Now, please don't let this post bother you, deter you or mess up your mind. We're good family ~ let's keep it that way. Of course, we want to be enjoying the park for years to come. Actually, it's so much different now than when I first came here... than when the bikers ran the place. This is our paradise ~ our home away from home. Evan likes it that way and, pardon me while I speak for you, I think we all like this home away from home.

I wanna say to my sisters and my brothers

Keep the faith~

When the storm flies and the wind blows

Go on at a steady pace,

When the battle is fought and the victory is won

We call all shout together,

"We have overcome!"

We'll talk to the Father and the Son

When we make it to the Promised Land.

We can walk together little children,

You don't ever have to worry,

Through this world of trouble

We gotta love one another,

Let's take our fellow man by the hand

Try to help him to understand

We will all be together for ever and ever

When we make it to the promised land.

Our Bible reads,

"Thou shall not be afraid

Of the terror by night

Nor the arrow that flies by day,

Nor for the pestilence

That walketh in the darkness,

Nor for the destruction

That waiteth in the noonday hour."

This world is not our own,

We're only passing through,

Our treasure's all laid up

Way beyond the blue,

Let us do the very best that we can

While we're traveling through this land

We can all be together,

Shakin' a hand,

When we make it the Promised Land.

Children, we can

Make it to the Promised Land,

We can all be together

For ever and ever

When we make it to the Promised Land

So ~ keep the faith, go on at a steady pace ~ and turn on that lovelight ~ and let the good times roll

I love you ~ all

Can't wait to see your beautiful smiling face, get good hugs and dance, dance, dance ~

and try not to forget your five cans of food to donate and get free pizza ~ thank you very much :dsorocks:

Archived