2/12 Cabin Fever Festival - East Peoria, IL

harmon712

awesome show... no one was there though.. had so much room i could have done a cartwheel in the front row :) felt like the band was playing just for me

good job girl. so glad you're getting out on tour. come visit me in April!

im like 90% sure that's happening. i already got off from one job, now i just need to ask off for the other one. what shows exactly are you doing other than san fran so i know how many days i need to take off. my birthday is the 9th so this is my celebration!

im like 90% sure that's happening. i already got off from one job, now i just need to ask off for the other one. what shows exactly are you doing other than san fran so i know how many days i need to take off. my birthday is the 9th so this is my celebration!

:-) call me...we'll discuss.

• Forum MVP

All of the above...see ya there!

no i really was there in peoria, made it there as dso was headed on stage.

Nice :) did ya catch any of Chicago Farmer's set or do you really mean you got there when they were starting. I guess you missed Cody, they wouldn't let us in the next room for a few mins after his set.

422485_10150550852700825_531365824_9062822_1416274541_n.jpg

• Forum MVP

Chicago Farmer did nothing for me. We arrived in time for his set, but mostly, avoided the stage and the sound Chicago Farmer produced isn't for me. We ended up coming in from the car as DSO started. Awesome show. Incredible dance space. Looks like Cabin Fever was under attended.

Chicago Farmer did nothing for me. We arrived in time for his set, but mostly, avoided the stage and the sound Chicago Farmer produced isn't for me. We ended up coming in from the car as DSO started. Awesome show. Incredible dance space. Looks like Cabin Fever was under attended.

I guess it's not for everyone, same goes for Jaik Willis who I didn't like that much the first time I saw him but do now.

caught maybe two songs of the chicago farmer before he ended. yea i hope there were more people there fri and sat night.. because there was only a handful left on sunday. but hey im not complaining

I think some people left but I don't know how many.

What did you think of Cody, would you go see him again? I'm thinking about going to see him March 11 agian if not before. He's showing this before his he plays...

• Forum MVP

Chicago Farmer's whole show seemed like a poor attempt at Arlo Guthrie namely in the syle of Alice's Restuarant. The songs don't hold my interest nearly enough to listen to his boring commentary. Don't want to seem too harsh. This is the opinion of someone who's idea of supporting local music is going to see local dead bands because they play the right songs. I'm glad he has some fans and hopefullly things go good for him, but its not for me. I would not go see him again.

The DSO show at Cabin Fever was superb.

youre right, i was probably still in st louis recovering from the night before when they were setting up.lol

I think i get what you were saying now, I took this photo after DSO...then put it on facebook and in the comments I said something like "the best band you didn't see"

Chicago Farmer's whole show seemed like a poor attempt at Arlo Guthrie namely in the syle of Alice's Restuarant. The songs don't hold my interest nearly enough to listen to his boring commentary. Don't want to seem too harsh. This is the opinion of someone who's idea of supporting local music is going to see local dead bands because they play the right songs. I'm glad he has some fans and hopefullly things go good for him, but its not for me. I would not go see him again.

The DSO show at Cabin Fever was superb.

If you're going to SummerCamp atleast think about checking out some of his set if there's nothing else going on at that time...also you'll have to check out Brainchild if you don't know them.

Archived