florida

Brian NJ

First I need to thank Vince Sue and Torin and Cherice. The perotti household has always been nothing but wholesome good luvin spirit! Ponte Verda was a great way to ease into this run. Orlando was better for me and jannus was spectacular. So much fun- tangled and you ain't woman enough was the perfect way to close this one. Ft lauderdale the band played great setlist but venue had a 700 people capacity with over 1000 people in it. Great time all together seeing new friends, old friends, and oldest friends that I have known for 39 years. The only negative part of the shows were the lot rats......

Chillin in Palm Beach to recuperate then back home.

• Forum MVP

I would like to echo those sentiments, Brian. Big, huge thank'ys to the Perotti family for their hosptality and great times. What an amazing family. Definitely need to have a next time, where we can spend more time together! It was so nice to get away from this place and flail about in the sunshine with some truly good folk! We had a great treveling crew with Brian, Torin, Mangosettn and myself. (Sadly, Vince and Sue were only able to make it to one of the shows, but that was really cool.) The band was setting us on fire, no doubt. They really seemed to be reading the crowd and keeping the energy flowing. I'm sure y'all saw the elective setlist from the last night. Super high energy.(Which is what was needed right then, I suppose. That place might have been kinda cool with half as many people in it. If I hadn't been rescued and got a safe spot to do my flailing, I really don't think I'da made it in there for five minutes. It was stupid packed.) Nice that it cleared out enough for us to really enjoy that Dew! Finally got to meet Kdubfan, and always nice to see Kira. Got some music, sunshine and happy hippies. Now it's back to reality for awhile. (sigh......)

• Forum MVP

It was just great having you guys iin town, and so nice to travel with you aaron,fred,and brian

glad it wasnt darkCloudorchestra and we got some great weather

congrats again on 17yrs brian

love you all! cant wait to do it again

• Forum MVP

And it's always pretty awesome to be somewhere, far from home, and have somebody come up out of the blue that I know from either here or DeadHook. Good stuff. I've got a lot of good friends who I have never met, until we run into each other at a show, and we already know each other. Gotta Love it!

Archived