Drums>

The Other One>

Stella Blue>

Goin' Down The Road

OMSN

E: US Blues

Filler: Next Time You See Me (Rob)

Johnny B Goode

Who doesn't love a May '77 show? Like Monet's "Water Lillie's" - they're all great.

TOO was astounding. Absolutely en fuego. Highlight of a very fun show.

i was so happy when i saw that dso was playing park west and not the vic this time. the vic has a fun after show bar scene and of course is right around the corner from the city suites, but the venue is dirty and gross and the staff are mean. park west was clean and friendly with much more room to dance around. less drinkers and talkers and overall more dancing and fun-ness down in front. saw many old and new friendly faces there last night and was overjoyed to see some people that just flew in for the night. that's some dso love and dedication :)

it was great to have lisa back in the swing of things for a recreation. her presence was greatly missed in colorado. the show was GREAT and really got me into the happy dancing spirit despite being a little road weary and frustrated with some of the obstacles we had to overcome in just making it from bayfield to chicago. there were a few repeats from the night before, but i much prefer a 77 to an 87. the scarlet fire was rippin and i'd been waiting for it since colorado. all in all a super fun show that helped me get out of the funk i was in. on to kalamazoo tonight!!

• Forum MVP

N I C E !!

And FWIW I absolutely concur with the Park West vs Vic analysis. Glad to see things are going on at a steady pace for everyone...

And nice to see your "My Sisters and Brothers" allusion. Looked for you in the balcony, but alas....

• Forum MVP

Sadly I wasn't in the crew of familiar faces. And like you noted, who doesn't love a May '77? Sorry you couldn't hop on the bus for the '74...what's that old palliative about not being able to do them all?

• Forum MVP

This show was loads of fun. I also really enjoyed park west in comparison to the vic. Wish we had hotel close by though bc construction made traffic take 2 hrs 45 minites to go 30 miles back to lemont. That coupled with the brutal traffic on way back to Chicago due to a gnarly accident made this day one of the worst traffic days of my life. A 77 show def makes it all worth it.

Archived