9/23/22 Santeria Toscana, Milan, Italy

Hardpan

Concertgebouw, Amsterdam, Netherlands (5/10/72)

Bertha
Me and My Uncle
Mr. Charlie
China Cat Sunflower
I Know You Rider
Black Throated Wind
Next Time You See Me
Loser
Jack Straw
He's Gone
Chinatown Shuffle
Playing in the Band
Big Railroad Blues
Big Boss Man
Greatest Story Ever Told
Casey Jones

Truckin'
drums
The Other One
Bobby McGee
The Other One
Wharf Rat
Beat it on Down the Line
Two Souls In Communion
Ramble  On
Sing Me Back Home
Sugar Magnolia
Not Fade Away
Goin' Down the Road Feeling Bad
Not Fade Away
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Hi all,

I'm a newbie here and I've created this account to say thank you to all the kind souls I saw and talked in Milan last friday. I'm an italian deadhead and, as you can imagine, we don't have many gig here. It was a breath of fresh air, something that maybe you can't even understand, but believe me it was wonderful. Hope to see the band live in Europe again soon and I would like to know from you what do you think of Italy, the location or any other thing. I'm just curious.

Have a nice day all!

Joe

--

• Like (+1) 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2022 at 10:16 AM, probot said:

Hi all,

I'm a newbie here and I've created this account to say thank you to all the kind souls I saw and talked in Milan last friday. I'm an italian deadhead and, as you can imagine, we don't have many gig here. It was a breath of fresh air, something that maybe you can't even understand, but believe me it was wonderful. Hope to see the band live in Europe again soon and I would like to know from you what do you think of Italy, the location or any other thing. I'm just curious.

Have a nice day all!

Joe

--

I loved Italy, the people, the food...all of it....except for the person who broke into my Indie Camper and tried to steal the van in Rome...btw, NEVER RENT A VAN from INDIE Campers...they are charging my CC $2100.00 for the damage to the the ignition inside the van. They DO NOT offer an insurance plan to protect you from this kind of thing....INDIE CAMPERS is a portuguese company and pray on people from abroad....Sorry to rant but want everyone to know for future...

I did nothing wrong and am being penalized for this.. sad

14 hours ago, Weather Command said:

I loved Italy, the people, the food...all of it....except for the person who broke into my Indie Camper and tried to steal the van in Rome...btw, NEVER RENT A VAN from INDIE Campers...they are charging my CC $2100.00 for the damage to the the ignition inside the van. They DO NOT offer an insurance plan to protect you from this kind of thing....INDIE CAMPERS is a portuguese company and pray on people from abroad....Sorry to rant but want everyone to know for future...

I did nothing wrong and am being penalized for this.. sad

Hi,

I'm really sorry for what's happened in Italy (and for Indie Campers too), I hope what happened hasn't completely ruined your opinion of Italy. We have a crime problem, and unfortunately Rome is one of the cities with that problem. I'm really sorry, see you next time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2022 at 2:28 AM, probot said:

Hi,

I'm really sorry for what's happened in Italy (and for Indie Campers too), I hope what happened hasn't completely ruined your opinion of Italy. We have a crime problem, and unfortunately Rome is one of the cities with that problem. I'm really sorry, see you next time.

loved Rome!!! I just won't rent a van again...in fact, after it happened the guy told me I shouldnt have gone into the city....