Samson and Delilah
Ship of Fools
Estimated Prophet
Eyes of the World
drums
Iko Iko
Sugar Magnolia

U.S. Blues

Wow! Amazingly quick paced playing made one hell of a dance party! The crowd was awesome, the little festival reminded me of the days at the Mighty High festival. Very intimate and super fun. Loved it! Thank you so much DSO and crew

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Goodness gracious, that was a beautiful festival, the one day we attended.  The lake was 5 minutes walk and re-entry was allowed.  Eggy, Lucid, Dogs in a Pile and Keller tuned our souls up for a pristine show by DSO.  

Funny how I didn’t resonate with the merchandise in the 8 DeadCo shows I attended from east coast to San Francisco.  And yet again at this festival I connected and resonated with the merchandise from these vendors. Mystery, the difference in experience.

The Adirondack people were/are beautiful people. The venue staff and security were beautiful and the day was crystal clear. Oh, and the music.  Thank you to all the powers that be and DSO Band and crew. 👏❤️

• Like (+1) 1