2nd Night P Town

Guest Charles from Oregon

Guest Charles from Oregon

11/26/85 (Sat) Sun Dome - Tampa, FL

Set 1: Gimme Some Lovin' > Greatest Story Ever Told, Dupree's Diamond Blues, CC Rider, Stagger Lee, Me & My Uncle > Big River, Big Railroad Blues, Looks Like Rain > Don't Ease Me In

Set 2: China Cat Sunflower > I Know You Rider, Women Are Smarter, He's Gone > Don't Need Love > Drums > Comes A Time > Throwing Stones > Goin' Down the Road Feeling Bad > One More Saturday Night, E: Midnight Hour

filler Birdsong, The Weight

1985 is one of my favorites years, they played thier asses off, just like everytime I have seen them. Great show, can't wait til Tonight in Eugene! Thanks again Guys and Gals!

Wow, intense. I gotta say I've witnessed some classic China->Riders over the last 36 years but last night's blew the lid off. And it's great to see so many younger heads totally getting it. Thanks again DSO.

Guest scotty b

The energy from this show was off the hook. DSO seemed to take the energy from the previous night's show and capitalize on it until it reached an amazing crescendo somewhere in the second set; this incredible level of energy between the band and the audience would remain throughout the rest of the show. The jam out of He's Gone and into Don't Need Love blew my mind! Thank you DSO for stealing my face right off my head!!!

• Forum MVP

And the GDTRFB was one of the most intense ever!

I gotta say that basically making every weekend a holiday and jetting off to wherever to see DSO has been working pretty well for me...not sure my boss[es] feel quite the same way, though... :cheers:

Archived