Hoooookkaaaaaahhhh!

Vince and Sue

Sue & I were vendors for the weekend selling our Peaceful Productions Tie-dyes. We had a great time. DSO was right on, and the Acoustic set (First w/Barraco) was absolutely moving. John told us it was supposed to be a "bed time" set, so at 1am they took the stage and rocked. Very similar to the Warfield/Radio City sets of 1980. The WRS>Let It Grow was incredible, complete with a little drums thrown in before the reprise (Circa 76). Dancing was great as there was all the room you needed. The most any of DSO's 3 sets drew was around 300. Clearly, 95% of the crowd was there for Ecoustic Hookah, as they're sets were jammed. DSO's treatment of 1.13.78 on Saturday was up in the clouds. John ripped Devil, Dancin was as tight as ever, and the A&A went into the stratosphere! Incredible filler, Help>Slip>Frank>Sat Night. The Slipknot was taken to new heights as well.

A special Thank You to John for The Eyes on 8.31, which was our 22nd wedding anniversary.

A Big Hug and Thanks to our Hookah Buddies, Kris, Steve, and Brian for all the love and good times throughout the festival. We will get together again!!!

Last note, Beware the Hookahvillian, as I will one day, find you!

Peace.

• Forum MVP
Sue & I were vendors for the weekend selling our Peaceful Productions Tie-dyes. We had a great time. DSO was right on, and the Acoustic set (First w/Barraco) was absolutely moving. John told us it was supposed to be a "bed time" set, so at 1am they took the stage and rocked. Very similar to the Warfield/Radio City sets of 1980. The WRS>Let It Grow was incredible, complete with a little drums thrown in before the reprise (Circa 76). Dancing was great as there was all the room you needed. The most any of DSO's 3 sets drew was around 300. Clearly, 95% of the crowd was there for Ecoustic Hookah, as they're sets were jammed. DSO's treatment of 1.13.78 on Saturday was up in the clouds. John ripped Devil, Dancin was as tight as ever, and the A&A went into the stratosphere! Incredible filler, Help>Slip>Frank>Sat Night. The Slipknot was taken to new heights as well.

A special Thank You to John for The Eyes on 8.31, which was our 22nd wedding anniversary.

A Big Hug and Thanks to our Hookah Buddies, Kris, Steve, and Brian for all the love and good times throughout the festival. We will get together again!!!

Last note, Beware the Hookahvillian, as I will one day, find you!

Peace.

You are right about the majority of the crowd being there for Hookah, it seemed very strange. I went to the show by myself for the first time in a long time and did meet up with a few folks (Brady and Anna) and am now kicking myself for not stopping by your booth. I saw your set up on the hillside as I was leaving Saturday evening (I did not stay for Hookah) but Peaceful Productions did not register until I was on down the road. Oh well, I'll know where to look next time. Peace, Brad

Archived