4/20 Denver

Mohammad

i know this isnt a request section

(where did that go by the way)

DSO has really been giving it to the CO crowds the last week..

so i think they should play something rippin' for the 4/20 show

10-14-1983

Hartford Civic Center

its a classic...

• Advisory Board

We've decided to remove the requests section... DSO's setlists are made up in advance of tour for recreating the setlists part of their tour, and as always, the origionals are done fly-by-the-seat-of-their-pants...

For what it's worth, it was a moot section of the board... they already decide what they are gonna do, so requesting is a waste of breath...

• Forum MVP
We've decided to remove the requests section... DSO's setlists are made up in advance of tour for recreating the setlists part of their tour, and as always, the origionals are done fly-by-the-seat-of-their-pants...

For what it's worth, it was a moot section of the board... they already decide what they are gonna do, so requesting is a waste of breath...

I know I miss the request section in a bad way...

• Forum MVP

I understand why the requests section was removed and i'm ok with it

...one time, probably fall of '06 maybe early '07, i requested "World to Give" "in the next original setlist" (because they had not done in it as long as i could remember) and sure enough, they did it! the show's on archive (i'm pretty sure) and our friend Ken (RIP) was in attendence for it!

• Forum MVP
I know I miss the request section in a bad way...

I do believe that it did affect the bands song selection on fillers and Org. Sets. So please dont stop posting requests. Without love in a dream it will never come true.

When the band stopped here in Cincinnati I politely asked Rob E. if they could do a round and round ( I just love the way DSO kicks that one) and I was very pleased when they did !!!! Thanks Rob

Archived