Drums>

Space>

Other One>

Standing>

NFA

e) Like a Road

*(w/Sax player from the Bridge)

• Forum MVP
There was a Walk in the Sunshine somewhere in there too. Everytime I walk out of the MacDonald Theater, I think "That was the best DSO show I've ever seen". Last night was no different!

i've been saying that about every show..... but last night was truly unbelievable... standing on the moon!!!!!

• Forum MVP

What J Al, Brett, and the last surviving Steve said. We are spoiled, blessed, and the McDonald is incredible as always. Room to dance!

The SOTM was supreme meltdown. Masterpiece was one of the best, and Like a Road was not of this realm.

An epic show to end an epic tour to end an epic year. Live, love, learn.

tortuga.jpg

I know I should say something....

but really words won't be able to express my gratitude towards this band, and community.

The 3 night run was wonderful, and Eugene's show was beyond description for me. I know that not everyone might feel this way, cause the music speaks to each of us differently, but I'm so grateful for the way it reached me. I sit here with an inner peace. Thank you DSO for helping me reach that space!

Enjoy your break! Emma

Eugene Throw Down

I have to preface this section

I took my 3 step-daughters, ages 15, 21 and 23 to this show

So, at times, I was distracted by that responsibility

Jack straw opener always a winner for me

Even better that my girls knew that song and were psyched to dance to it

Ultimately I remember thinking it was a pretty low key version

They love each other was a sign of things to come

John played ballad after ballad and the heartfelt love was apparent throughout the evening

Lazy Lightning/Supp/Sitting on Top

wait a second....wasn't there a St Stephen in there somewhere? And an INCREDIBLE jam to go along with it?

could have been I am terrible with setlist

like I said I was often distracted by my girls at this show

-e

That's right....I think it came after the Dancin?

Yes, you are absolutely right! I remember it being before drums because I couldn't help smiling when I noticed Eaton giving JK the pat on the back as they were walking backstage after that monumental 1st half of 2nd set....always nice to see the band enjoying themselves.

• Forum MVP
Yes, you are absolutely right! I remember it being before drums because I couldn't help smiling when I noticed Eaton giving JK the pat on the back as they were walking backstage after that monumental 1st half of 2nd set....always nice to see the band enjoying themselves.

And there was some serious smiling in the dance lobby too...!

20kssib.jpg

• Forum MVP

John was doing the coolest things in the Stephen Jam too--with a Hawaiian shaman hypnotic feel...

Archived