Gimme Some Lovin'

Standing On The Moon

Throwin' Stones

Not Fade Away

Encore:

U.S. Blues

Filler: Satisfaction

• Forum MVP

GREAT SHOW !! ....got lots of the favorites... I love, love, love a good 89 show !!

Much thanks goes out to Bryan for getting the band to sign the show poster for my buddy Mike ... it was his 100th show and it was in his hometown !!

Thanks to the band for signing the poster... you all rock !!

Keep that sharpie handy because Mike's brother Ryan will have show #100 in Eugene here in a couple of weeks...

Also have to give huge thanks to Nick for all he does ... you da man my friend !!

I am resting up in Tempe today and driving on down to Tucson tomorrow with Mike and then on to So Cal for a few more...

Chuck Vegas is heading back to Vegas solo so wish him safe travels ...

Namaste

Teacher Matt

GREAT SHOW !! ....got lots of the favorites... I love, love, love a good 89 show !!

Much thanks goes out to Bryan for getting the band to sign the show poster for my buddy Mike ... it was his 100th show and it was in his hometown !!

Thanks to the band for signing the poster... you all rock !!

Keep that sharpie handy because Mike's brother Ryan will have show #100 in Eugene here in a couple of weeks...

Also have to give huge thanks to Nick for all he does ... you da man my friend !!

I am resting up in Tempe today and driving on down to Tucson tomorrow with Mike and then on to So Cal for a few more...

Chuck Vegas is heading back to Vegas solo so wish him safe travels ...

Namaste

Teacher Matt

Dude, you were in Colorado last week, now you're in Arizona, what I want to know is, when do you actually TEACH?!

Guest deadheadmike

This is a nice show from a time of very tight shows with some stand out tunes and Brent !!!!!!!!!!!!

Built To Last

We Can Run

Standing On The Moon

Throwin' Stones

• Forum MVP

loved 1989 shows, and Brent! We Can Run is such a powerful song, great lyrics. Can't beat a Shakedown opener right out of the gate either! Quite a few Rochester New York GD shows, they seemed to like to open with Shakedown. ...and we loved it! Got us cranking.

Archived