Playin' In The Band

Drums

Shakedown Street

Playin' In The Band

Around And Around

Encore:

U.S. Blues

Filler was Rainy Day Women!

This definitely goes down as one of my favorite recreations....amazing energy, good dance space, and great last night with the cali folks....I will miss you guys- can't wait to do it again!

3 more to go!

Guest deadheadmike

Rainy Day Women ... That has to be the ultimate closer for a show on such a date as 4/20 ...

Everybody Must Get Stoned ... :dsorocks:

Guest deadheadmike
cool show! Hope it pops up on bt.etree.org or archive.org.
Bernie , tell the truth , you (we) hope all the shows pop up for listening or downloading somewhere on the net because as we say, "DSO ROCKS" !!!

Guest Lisacat
Who took the vocals on that one?

A verse for everyone?

I believe so....I know definitely John, Rob B, and Lisa each took a verse....I was having so much fun I can't remember!

What Fun show!!

Passenger

Minglewood

EVERYONE was in on the Drums...awesome!!

Outside, was truely a 4/20 event...due to the enforcement of the no-smoking venue rule by a guy with a flashlight...scary!! LOL...

Kevin was really groovin' the 2nd set...And I thought he did a Grate job on vocals during the memorable closer...

Props to the merch. lady..lots of confused people trying to order stuff...She did a Kind job...

Been awhile since DSO came to Humboldt...Thankx for coming....made my Soul Smile....

You guys Rock!!!!

Peace and Light

Just got back today from the left coast. WOW! John....the last thing I remember about the 4/20 was you saying...."these are good, these are better....these will send you to the moon." Liftoff occured about the beginning of Music Never Stopped.....then set break....then me babbling to the guy next door who owned the antique shop......He said I looked a little "wild eyed".........that made me laugh......so did staring at my shoe. Jesus I was bouncing off the walls in there.....had to go outside during drums space with a couple of my buddies and ended up in the mini van across the street for the rest of the show. As much as I hated to miss the last few tunes I must say there there was no funnier place to be than in that van in a parking lot across the street from the Eureka Theater in Eureka, Ca in Humboldt County. My face still hurts. By the way, green is a very funny color.....no, its downright goddamn hilarious!

Thanks so much John for a real good time!!!!!!!

Sorry I never called back I didn't find my phone until we checked the rental car in and we found it in a hidden sunglasses compartment........a shroom fairy must have hidden it there............

Archived