Ledges

Guest L~Cat

Guest Lisacat

Thanks DSO and the whole family for a really great weekend. The vibe was so good all around, no shady riff raff in the park, and perfect weather. DSO's shows were outstanding....nice to get 2 electives. Didn't catch much other music. JGB played a really good show and well as Greyspoke -those guys get better each time I see them. Even got a very nice Next Time You See Me out of them.

Kris and Steve, I'm sorry I never made it to Camp Kitchen for dinner :( I look forward to seeing those pictures. It was so nice to see everyone and get quality time with folks I rarely get to see anymore.

Hope everyone made it home safely.

I would like to second Lisa's comments above,this festival is my favorite !! Being able to swim within sight/sound of the stage is a great pleasure. Special thanks to sgrmg [Joe] and all the friends new and old who made this trip the highlight of the summer for me. The party continues tonight in Va., hope to see some of those same smiles. Tomorrow night it's RatDog in Richmond and then I am gonna need a break. At 52 years old my feet are starting to hurt !! Peace to All, Be Safe , and Keep the LoveLight Burning !!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob :dsorocks:

Guest Merryanne

This was my first (and certainly not the last) Gratefulfest and Sunday's performance marked my 20th DSO show. I couldn't have asked for a better way to celebrate. Hearing DSO is always reviving, but combined with the beauty and atmosphere of the Ledges, the experience was exceptionally refreshing.

immer dankbar,

Ginger

This was my first (and certainly not the last) Gratefulfest and Sunday's performance marked my 20th DSO show. I couldn't have asked for a better way to celebrate. Hearing DSO is always reviving, but combined with the beauty and atmosphere of the Ledges, the experience was exceptionally refreshing.

immer dankbar,

Ginger

Great to meet n talk with you at ledges. See ya soon.

Archived