Camp Kitchen

Camp Kitchen here to say that this was the most peak experiences I have experienced in all of my experiences. To name just a few, the weather, (perfect), that incredible oscar meyer weiner after Saturday nights show, (I don't even like hot dogs), the family (that's all of you), reconnecting with one of my oldest and dearest friends in the world, (love you Bill), the invinceables, (you know who you are and I love you and miss you all ready), quality band-aids, children washing all of those dishes, (thank you), the bands, ( Donna Jean, JGB, New Riders, Greyspoke, Boombox, David Gans, Keller, and the band beyond description), Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday nights set lists, rolling on the big ball, The Stranger, (my new favorite song), Sara's beautiful voice waking me up at 6am, (boy can she sing), Saturday's nights dinner (amazed that we pulled it off), my wonderful husband, (I love you more today than yesterday, ( a left over from last year)), Family drums (a true honor). Thank you DSO.

So re-entry was tough today I don't think I have acclimated as of yet and considering Friday is just within reach I am sure I will manage to remain in this state till then. I'm all confused, what are they thinking?

Namaste Kristina

• Forum MVP

All involved at Kamp Kitchen THANK YOU for a real good time and meal :)

You all so out did yourselves.

Thanks for filling up me and my boys with your kindness.

I hope we see each other soon.

Thanks again, Mike, Hunter,& Keller

Archived