Springfield

kdubfan

Whoa??? Where's the love? I can't believe that Teacher Matt is the only kind soul who would love copies of those re-fucking-diculous shows :moon:

You know I'm only kidding.

Well hell Funkybass, Teacher Matt asked for them .......I'd be glad to share them with whoever wants them brother ;)......send me your info

Well hell Funkybass, Teacher Matt asked for them .......I'd be glad to share them with whoever wants them brother ;)......send me your info

OK Folks how's this......I've had a few replys to my offer. I'll set up a vine and post it in the "General Discussion Forum". We can hit all the good "debut shows" that have come up in this thread as i have some pretty damn good quality SBD's of all of them, and I'll throw a bonus of the soundcheck to 2-22-74 in. Look over in general discussion and I'll have everyone thats requested the shows listed, anyone from here on out just add your name to the list. I'll also send a copy of my list to the 1st on the list if they want to copy it and send it along with the vine. Always looking to fill holes in the collection(somewhere around 900 shows by now) More than happy to share whatever I have with the kind folks on here - thats why I've been collecting quality recordings for all these years....."Let there be songs , to fill the air"

Archived