Supplication>

Terrapin>

D/S>

St. of Circumstance>

Standing on the Moon>

N.F.A.

encore:

Sitting on top of the World

still groggy so I'll keep this short....amazingly high energy throughout the show as Keller's set started it all off -short transition, maybe 20 minutes and DSO hit the stage. From the opening notes of Touch through the last of SOTOTW....this show was downright fun - energy wayyyyy up throughout the evening. Ballroom was PACKED and sweltering hot as the band kept pushing it and pushing it. The Don't Let Go with Keller seemed to kick it up to overdrive for the rest of the evening. The band firing on all cylinders and rockin the house. Mission was absolutely beautiful.....Terrapin, was well, The Mighty Terrapin....out of space with a blistering Saint into a SOTM that left my jaw hanging. Rockin NFA to close the show as the roof was finally torn all the way off the place. After Eaton stepped to the mic and stated how much fun they always have in Buffalo and can't wait to return.....the wayyyy to seldom played SOTOTW to close tthe show.........short...but ooooo so sweet.....once again THANK YOU DSO!!!

Real fun show as stated above. Friends and I went out around downtown Buffalo and saw Eaton and Barraco walking around downtown as well. Talked to them for a bit at Skybar/Darcy's and saw them again on the streets about an hour later when Barraco told us that "this city is freakin' crazy." Good times had by all.

Archived