Dits 2

HelpSlip

• Forum MVP

my parents vince and sue have notified me of the first several tunes...

8.2.76 Colt Park, Hartford, ct

Promised, Half Step, Mama Tried, Deal, Cassidy, Tennessee Jed, Big River, B. E.Women, Minglewood, TLEO, L. L. Rain, Loser, Lazy Lightning> Supplication

Might As Well> Samson, Candyman, Playin> Wharf Rat> Drums> GDTRFB> Playin> Around

E1: U. S. Blues E2: Sugar Magnolia

wish i was there

• Forum MVP
my parents vince and sue have notified me of the first several tunes...

8.2.76 Colt Park, Hartford, ct

Promised, Half Step, Mama Tried, Deal, Cassidy, Tennessee Jed, Big River, B. E.Women, Minglewood, TLEO, L. L. Rain, Loser, Lazy Lightning> Supplication

Might As Well> Samson, Candyman, Playin> Wharf Rat> Drums> GDTRFB> Playin> Around

E1: U. S. Blues E2: Sugar Magnolia

wish i was there

:( me too, brother.

• Forum MVP

Ok, night 2, a lot more people, if I had to guess I'd say somewhere around 2400. Way more kids, handed out about 25 pair of hearing protection, could've given away another 50. Bringing a lot more today. Actually saw security remove a family because they refused to keep hearing protection in their kid's ears. They could've avoided the whole situation had they just moved back to where it was not so loud, they were standing right by the sound board at the time, but they felt their right to see the show was more important than their kids future hearing, they were wrong. BRAVO DITS SECURITY...BRAVO!!!

Oh, by the way....HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT REYNOLDS!!!!!

Archived