Bengals Beat Steelers

bs69

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Winner of this weeks game will win the division. Go Bengals!

Without Henry you guys are going to have a rough time beating the Steelers at home. Congrats on your earlier win, but it ain't gonna happen twice. I've seen this from Cincy before. You think they are for real and then........... Chad gonna have to use more than a buck. Steelers 24 Bungles 13

• Forum MVP
Without Henry you guys are going to have a rough time beating the Steelers at home. Congrats on your earlier win, but it ain't gonna happen twice. I've seen this from Cincy before. You think they are for real and then........... Chad gonna have to use more than a buck. Steelers 24 Bungles 13

I hope your wrong. I think Ben is going to throw a couple of picks. Bengals 17 Steelers 14

• Forum MVP

so let me get this right! Henry had 12 catches for around 236 yards and only 2 touchdowns. So how in the hell do you think the Bengals can't get a win without him???!!!??? The last game aginst the Steelers he only had one catch for 19 yards! Get a grip bro! It's Bengals D that is doing a lot if the work here and it helps with the ground game we got this year. So I say WHO DEY! Bring it Sunday cause you will need your A game to have a chance of walking away with a W !!!!

GO BENGALS!!!!

I say due to the fact the Steelers only really have to worry about Ochocinco. I remember the 66 yard pass to Henry when Palmer got hurt. Henry is good (so was Houshmandzadeh). The only way I see the Steelers losing is by giving up the big play. The D is not going to allow Benson 100 yards, so any chance is through the air. Double team Ochocinco and good luck to you. This game is gonna be a good one. I just don't see Cincy pulling it out.

I also have to tell you that Bearcats game last night was a crock. There is no way that touchdown was good. Pead did not have control of the ball in any way. I can not believe that call was made. West Virginia won that game. I can't wait till they play Pitt.

• Forum MVP
I say due to the fact the Steelers only really have to worry about Ochocinco. I remember the 66 yard pass to Henry when Palmer got hurt. Henry is good (so was Houshmandzadeh). The only way I see the Steelers losing is by giving up the big play. The D is not going to allow Benson 100 yards, so any chance is through the air. Double team Ochocinco and good luck to you. This game is gonna be a good one. I just don't see Cincy pulling it out.

I also have to tell you that Bearcats game last night was a crock. There is no way that touchdown was good. Pead did not have control of the ball in any way. I can not believe that call was made. West Virginia won that game. I can't wait till they play Pitt.

Benson will get 100 yards. You will see come Sunday! and the D will score.

Bengals win 31-21

The Steelers have not allowed a 100 yard rusher in 25 or so games. Adrian Peterson only had 69 yards on 18 carries against them two weeks ago. And Polamalu is playing this time around. It's gonna be a fun time. I'd say this game is a must win for both teams.

GO STEELERS!!!!!

• Forum MVP

The call at the goal line could have gone either way. West Virginia was not going to win the game, Cincy was in control all the way playing prevent at the end to allow a late touchdown to make it look closer. Good job against ND last night and we will see you December 5. This is the year Cincy owns Pittsburgh!

Look out, Cincy has a defense now. Who Dey!

I was impressed with the Cincy D. Looks like you guys are legitimate. If the Bengels get to the big game I will be pulling for you guys. As for the Bearcats goal line call I could not disagree more. Pead NEVER had control of the ball. The call on the field was a turnover. There in no way was irrefutable evidence to overturn that call. I watched it over and over. The ball was moving and not held as it "supposedly" broke the plane. It was one of the most egregious judgements ever witnessed by this armchair referee. If the call stood WVU would have had a very good chance of winning.

I like PITT but have seen them choke many times in the past. It will be exciting to see who takes the Big East this year. GO TEAM!

• Forum MVP
I was impressed with the Cincy D. Looks like you guys are legitimate. If the Bengels get to the big game I will be pulling for you guys. As for the Bearcats goal line call I could not disagree more. Pead NEVER had control of the ball. The call on the field was a turnover. There in no way was irrefutable evidence to overturn that call. I watched it over and over. The ball was moving and not held as it "supposedly" broke the plane. It was one of the most egregious judgements ever witnessed by this armchair referee. If the call stood WVU would have had a very good chance of winning.

I like PITT but have seen them choke many times in the past. It will be exciting to see who takes the Big East this year. GO TEAM!

I must admit, I was very happy to get that call at the goal line. It looked to me like he had two hands on the ball, but I was in a sports bar without the best view. I still believe we would have won the game regardless. Collaras did not have a good game, I think Pike will be ready next game and beyond and we will be at full strength. Good luck the rest of the way.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

From first to worst! I sure don't know what broke on the team. I think the only thing you can blame at this point is the coach!

The Bengals are gonna have a tough day on Sunday. If we can play D like the Cards did last week I think we will take it.

Now as far as UC ... I'm pissed it went down the way it did. Kelly should have spoke the truth from the get go. To just string his players along and then split and not even coach the bowl game!!!! BS!!!!

College footballs rules and broke and need to be fixed!!!!

Archived