Fillmore 10/4

Fennario

It's the set break righ now. Looks like this one is New Haven, 1/17/79. If so we're in for a Scarlet/Fire and Estmated/Eyes in a few minutes. :cheers:

You got it!

Veterans' Memorial Coliseum, New Haven, CT (1/17/79)

Shakedown Street

Me and My Uncle

Big River

Peggy-O

Beat it on Down the Line

Stagger Lee

New Minglewood Blues

Brown Eyed Women

From the Heart of Me

I Need a Miracle

Scarlet Begonias

Fire on the Mountain

Estimated Prophet

Eyes of the World

drums

Not Fade Away

Black Peter

Around and Around

Casey Jones

Filler:

Hurts Me Too

Sunshine Daydream

Very well played and tons of fun!!!

• Forum MVP
That was the make up show when Jerry landed in the hospital the november before & the show was canceled.I thought the black peter was so fitting at the time.And it was on Vinces birthday!!!

exactly! and he's got a great story of being the only one with a Sbd recording of this show, if you find the Sbd now you'll see in the tapers notes how my dad obtained the board. (together we put it up on Sugarmegs and it went all over the net from there)

what a great show!

exactly! and he's got a great story of being the only one with a Sbd recording of this show, if you find the Sbd now you'll see in the tapers notes how my dad obtained the board. (together we put it up on Sugarmegs and it went all over the net from there)

what a great show!

what a great footnote of this SBD that i do happen to have...thanks Torin :-)

• Forum MVP

what a great show!

That's way cool Torin!~

...The Story of This Soundboard:

This SBD comes from Vince Perrotti who gave it to Peter Hedeman with following notes: "This was my 18th birthday and a friend of mine was allowed to patch in. He gave me the boards on the 18th. It was a great show, especially for those of us who made the trip up on 11.25.78 when Jerry fell ill." Vince also mentioned that "I noticed as time went by that no one had these boards. I know January '79 boards are rare and I caught 8 shows that month and they were all smoking." So, thanks, Vince!

• Forum MVP

cold, cloudy day here in New York today, but a day off for me none-the-less. Just had to put this show on and give a listen. It's been a while. Amazing. Donna's voice is sooooo smooth on "From The Heart of Me" . The audience recordings out there are amazing quality too. As I said, the source I had was a Charlie Miller transferred show and it's hard to believe it's an audience recording. Being a '79 show, the sound is A+++

this version is still out and about on archive.org, etc.

Guest Lisacat

great weekend at the Fillmore

sunday's show was surprising less crowded....just a joyous night of dancing- with more room to dance than imaginable at that venue and lots of love and good vibes.

the band has been playing STRONG all weekend.

looking forward to more this week!

Archived