Far From Me

Bird Song

China Cat>

I Know You Rider

Looks Like Rain

Terrapin

Drums

Space (JK and Rob B)

I Will Take You Home (JK and Rob B only)

The Other One

Stella Blue

Around & Around

Saturday Night

Knockin' on Heaven's Door

Filler w/ Lisa

The Race is On

Overall, a really fun night. A great crowd and excellent sound in our tiny little opera house. The highlight of the show HANDS DOWN was post drums.... I Will Take You Home (which Rob B poured his heart and soul into and JK played some sweet accompaniment while the rest of the band watched), The Other One (which absolutely smoked. JK totally cut loose on this and it was the only time all night I saw Rob Eaton show any emotion....both verses), and Stella Blue (which was absolutely beautiful. JK totally nailed this....goose bumps all around). Knockin' was also really beautiful.

I would say it took JK a while to loosen up tonight. His playing sounded stiff at times early in the show and overall he played "short". Only after drums did he really cut loose. Things started to loosen up at Memphis Blues. Far from Me was strong and a nice Bird Song (though short) to close the set. Nice Music opener as well.

I wasn't sure how to read the vibe on stage, but as we get down to the end of the JK era, it's got to be tough for them. I'll have more thoughts on that later, but my 5th graders will be waiting for me at 8am tomorrow! It'll be a long week with some late night trips to and from Burlington!!! See y'all at Higher Ground.

Rowe

Guest crazy digits

just drove straight through from Lebanon to Delaware.....LOVED the show SO much...LOved the last 4 nights more than words can tell...its easy to pick apart most anything but after 260 dso shows and 240 gd shows, I love it all and still am amazed at the quality product dso puts out EVERY night....of course, just my opinion ;)

Excellent show-short first set (all played well) and then a smokin China>Rider to open the second. LLR was also great. Other one was the highlight of the set imo. I noticed Eaton playing with the monitors a lot and lots of equipment adjustment was going on even in the 2nd set. It certainly did not take away from the sound or the fun. Nice crowd and vibe. Even though JK did play "short" as mentioned above, I thought his solos were very well done and he seemed to be enjoying himself as were all of us.

Another quality show, another great time-not a bad way to end a holiday weekend!

THANK YOU DSO!

DSO....I love you more than words can tell!

I loved the vibe last night.

And how about Rob B's classical music to open and his comment that afterall it is an opera house?

ScarletFire....Fun set break last night with you and your buds. Outside the venue, the "race was on" for the Morman girls to convert us vs. our invitation for them to see the 2nd set.

Safe travels everyone and see ya' on the run! Whistle while you work........

Frank

Archived