An Epic In Nyc

mikebiz

I only saw one guy taping from down on the floor Saturday night. I would love to hear a crisp audience recording in hopes that the vibe on the floor is captured. I don't know if they were pulling it from the soundboard. I'd love that, too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I, too, would LOVE to see this show get mastered by Mr. Eaton and uploaded to NUGS. I attended this show, and what I got to witness of it was TERRIFIC... very focused jams and great vibes coming from all angles. Unfortunately, I was not feeling well going in, and by the end of the first set I was hardly able to stand up on my own, so I had to leave. The next morining, reviews were pouring in on this site about how monstrous the second set was... and I began to feel worse for having not stuck it out.

Rob, PLEASE find it in your heart to master and upload this show to NUGS. You would make many of us very happy !!!

Thank you, and Peace !

Topher

• 1 month later...

Boy this one was awesome!!!! The Dew really made my night, especially being from NY and knowing that this owuld be the last nokia run with john. Im pretty frustrated as the moment because i cannot find the topic or post where i had asked rob if this show would be up because the show never surfaced. When i asked if there would be a possiblity the answer was that he had not looked at the show yet. i wish i coudl be of more help but i cannot find the topic. Would love to hear this one again for sure. See you all on the road this summer.

-Summers here and the time is RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived