Barton Hall Tickets On Sale Saturday 12/12

Guest eyesofvermont

Guest eyesofvermont

Tickets for Furthur at Barton Hall, Cornell University on 2/14/10, go on sale TOMORROW, Saturday 12/12, at 10 am EST, only at http://www.cornellconcerts.com. $25 General Admission.

Frankly I was trying to figure out years ago how we could get John K in Barton Hall, and my only thought was if he came with Phil. Well here you have it folks. Hope to see you there!

Tickets for Furthur at Barton Hall, Cornell University on 2/14/10, go on sale TOMORROW, Saturday 12/12, at 10 am EST, only at http://www.cornellconcerts.com. $25 General Admission.

Frankly I was trying to figure out years ago how we could get John K in Barton Hall, and my only thought was if he came with Phil. Well here you have it folks. Hope to see you there!

This will be my only Furthur show of the Winter tour.

It will be nice to return to this place. I was at all 3 of the Barton Hall shows. 77, 80, 81.

• Forum MVP

This inspired me... I was orginally just going to the first Radio City show and the Trump Taj Mahal, BUT i think i might just have to go to this one for the historic factor... gonna be a long drive back that night.

Just bought the tickets, hopefully everything works out!

Guest eyesofvermont

Bump and an update: tickets are going FAST for this show. If you're interested in going, you best get on it quick. You won't be able to buy third party tix, because all tickets are printable PDFs with bar codes that will only scan once. You can try buying from other people, if you want to take the chance of getting ripped off with a photocopy, but much better would be to get your tickets now!

I was orginally just going to the first Radio City show and the Trump Taj Mahal, BUT i think i might just have to go to this one for the historic factor... gonna be a long drive back that night... Just bought the tickets, hopefully everything works out!

It will! Especially if you have the next day off, Monday 2/15, a federal holiday, when you could catch the Bethlehem PA show, only about 3.5 hrs from Ithaca, and then drive back to NJ after the show Monday night, maybe 1.5 hrs....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived