Dave & Denise

nwnj steve

• Forum MVP

A dear friend of mine Dave Costa aka fishman ( the guy that types with the locked caps :) )is down in baltimore right now getting a marriage certifacate for him & Denise to get married again. Yes I did say again .They've been apart for quite some time yet always together, espically at shows .They really want to get married new years eve at the Rams Head in between set breaks & they are looking for a minister(deadhead?) from down in that area that would be willing to do just that for them.If not they will do so at the justice of the peace on the 30th being the office is closed on the 31st . So if anyone can give a heads up into where to find or knowing someone one that would help out please post or p.m. fishman .They both would appricate this very very much . They want to make it happin on the blue moon. Happy holidays to all

Congrats DAVE & DENISE !!! :539:

Wow-Talk about keeping shit close to the vest !

I'm on the phone daily with Dave & all he's said lately is.....You gotta come to Baltimore shows,over & over again! Now I know why!

I guess I gotta come here to get all the inside info!

See Ya ......In Baltimore,

Rob

• Forum MVP
If we have a variety of Elvi doing weddings here, surely a Jerry can be found for them for the Blue Moon Service!

Can't anyone get a certificate online to marry people (as long as they're not the same sex---god forbid)

I think the rule is you can only do it one time.

Can't anyone get a certificate online to marry people (as long as they're not the same sex---god forbid)

I think the rule is you can only do it one time.

yeah there are a few sites out there where anyone can...

here is one my cousin did when my uncle renewed his vows...

http://www.ulc.net

Hopefully this is happening right now. It's gotta be just about setbreak. Best wishes fishman & Denise

Wedding took place before The Bridge took the stage (around 8pm).

Very nice ceremony/cool Minister(she mentioned being @ Woodstock)/Grate time with friends!

Sister Bluebird-Pictures were difficult to get ,as the lighting kept interfering,but there were a few cameras in the area!

Happy New Year,

Rob

Archived