Backup Singers With Furthur

neutrino

I was wondering if any of you who were lucky enough to get in the shows in Mill Valley could offer some opinions on the backup singers? I'm not sure if they were with the band on the second night, but it looks like there are two people behind JK in the photo that was posted. I'm curious about which songs they sang on, and how you thought it worked? Sometimes adding backup vocalists can be a plus, and sometimes it's just kind of a distraction. I certainly liked it with the JGB, but I'm not sure how it would work with Furthur. TIA for any feedback.

I was wondering if any of you who were lucky enough to get in the shows in Mill Valley could offer some opinions on the backup singers? I'm not sure if they were with the band on the second night, but it looks like there are two people behind JK in the photo that was posted. I'm curious about which songs they sang on, and how you thought it worked? Sometimes adding backup vocalists can be a plus, and sometimes it's just kind of a distraction. I certainly liked it with the JGB, but I'm not sure how it would work with Furthur. TIA for any feedback.

Yeah the backup singers were there both nights and at the Philharmonia benefit. I honestly could not hear them in Mill valley. The sound was really good though so I dont know what the deal is. It is sweet having them up there though.

Archived