Lead Heads With Joe Russo

Lead Heads

Below is a link to the Lead Heads with Special Guest Joe Russo playing at the Highline Ballroom, NYC on 1/24/2010.

Eyes of the World > The Other One > Good Morning Little School Girl

The vimeo link is http://www.vimeo.com/8973176

The Other One starts at about 5.30 into the video clip and GMLSG starts at about 12.00. Thank you, Joe!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Please join the Lead Heads Rockin the Mexicali Blues Caf

Joe Russo is also playing tomorrow night in Princeton, NJ with Chris Harford and the Band of Changes:

chris harford hoe down

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 at 9:30pm

bt bistro 3499 Route One South

princeton, nj

*chris harford & the band of changes featuring :

the one and only dave dreiwitz,

the indomitable stephanie sanders and

quadruple special guest joey mutha fuckin russo

I saw Joe a bunch of times last year playing in the Gene Ween Band, including Mountain Jam 5. Amazing player! It was very cool to see him go from playing at Mexicali and The Wonder Bar with Gene Ween to be playing in Furthur.

Just unbelievable! Can't wait for Barton Hall!!

I saw Joe a bunch of times last year playing in the Gene Ween Band, including Mountain Jam 5. Amazing player! It was very cool to see him go from playing at Mexicali and The Wonder Bar with Gene Ween to be playing in Furthur.

Just unbelievable! Can't wait for Barton Hall!!

Joe is an outstanding individual. From Mexicali to Furthur is a great story. Goes to show that good things can happen to good people.

As a dad of a young musician, I am so appreciative of having outstanding role models like Joe (and DSO band members) interact with Corby.

Peace

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

last night set list by a group of wonderful children who are truely amazing and will keep this music going for the next generation! eyes ,help slip franklins,scarlet -fire ,good morning little school girl , dark star (first verse) other one -j.b. goode.

The kids were great last night! Very cool to see what the future holds.

A very meat and potatoes set. None of that first set filler stuff.

From what I remember:

Eyes of the World

Help on the Way

Franklins Tower

Good Morning Little Schoolgirl

Dark Star

The Other One

Scarlet Begonias

Fire On the Mountain

Johnny B. Goode

(not necessarily in the correct order)

a goode time was had by all.

Note: Tomato was at the front center table last night. He runs his own (kids) School of Rock in New York. (I've seen him sit in with Ween and I've seen him play with his band in Sound of Urchin).

http://tomatoshouseofrock.com/about/about-tomato/

Its nice to see a guy like Tomato take these kids under his wing and help promote them. Very cool...

Archived