Furthur: Orlando

VincentPuleo

Guest deadheadmike

switched snares around for tonight . wonder why ... that has to be a custom 8 " maple ... first time I see the snares switched I beleive ...

Guest deadheadmike
ah you must play drums deadheadmike, Russo seems to be putting a picture of his drums for each night on facebook so hopefully I'll be able to keep posting these..

11439_104810676197092_100000044806682_125327_4472204_n.jpg

My Kit .

Set II:

After Midnight

Next Time You See Me

Althea

Cryptical Envelopment>

Wharf Rat

The Other One

The Wheel

Wow,holy s*#t these guys are bringing it!!!!Double encore.......That's like eleven songs after set break.I know Phil is almost 70 you know Phil is almost 70 but has anyone told him lately?????A huge THANKS to our man JK for making this happen.Without him there is no way these guys would be bringing it like this!!!WARREN WHO?????

• Forum MVP

Set I:

One More Saturday Night

Bertha (JK)

The Race Is On

Must Have Been The Roses (JK)

When I Paint My Masterpiece

Rueben & Cherise (JK)>

Deep Elem (BW JK)

Deal (JK)

Set II:

After Midnight

Next Time You See Me (BW)

Althea (JK)

Cryptical Envelopment (PL)>

Wharf Rat (JK)

The Other One

The Wheel

Going Down The Road Feelin' Bad>

We Bid You Goodnight

Encore:

US Blues

Touch Of Grey

http://www.archive.org/details/furthur2010-02-06

proclaiming this to be the best Furthur show yet, at least from my listening. I love that the setlist is balanced as instead of last night "Terrapin>Shakedown Street>China Cat>I Know You Rider"

Wheel

GDTRFB

Bid you Goodnight

: US Blues

with the Roses and Rat, looks like quite an evening. Last night looked interesting too.

Both nights were amazing. I liked Saturday more, but my friends liked Friday more. My last furthur show was Oakland. These 2 nights blew that away in my opinion. It was a different band. A band that knows each other now.

Goodbye forum for a week.

Guest deadheadmike

Nice kit Mike. I wish you lived in San Rafael so we could jam.

Me too ... for lots of reasons ... not just the jamming ... but the jamming would be fun !!! cool.gif

Goodbye forum for a week.

or less than a day, lol.

I wrote my post in a panic because I had just logged on and realized the forums were shutting down in 10 minutes.

Anyway, I can't stress enough, this band has taken it to another level. I loved every second of this weekend. I wasn't worried about who was signing what. It didn't matter. Loved the backup singers. Loved the JK- Chimanti duals, there were a few. Loved the drums. Loved Phils meaty bass. I need to stop this love list as it could stretch way to far. I loved everything. Oh wait, $9 draft budweisers I didn't love in Miami.

Furthur is hardcore. Its special. It makes me happy. I go more now.

• Forum MVP

Everyone needs to listen to the Wharf Rat>Other One.... I had an amazing experience just listening to it on the archive I can't even imagine being there. Phil played the Other One intro more powerfully than I've ever heard post Grateful Dead...

Everyone needs to listen to the Wharf Rat>Other One.... I had an amazing experience just listening to it on the archive I can't even imagine being there. Phil played the Other One intro more powerfully than I've ever heard post Grateful Dead...

this clip of R&C just flat out takes off @ about 6:00 min into the realm that keeps me coming back :)

OK..........not one to be all "last night was the best show ever" type.

But.......

I've listened to all the Furthur shows available thus far, and am i nuts in saying this is absolutely magical?

It seems as if all the mini tours.....public rehearsals as well as i'm sure many more private ones have paid off.

John has brought The Grateful Dead back to Bobby and Phil.

I sat here tonight listening to this show and am truly moved. The very essence of what the music of the Grateful Dead was.........and is........is alive my friends.

It's such a great time to be a Deadhead.......

OK..........not one to be all "last night was the best show ever" type.

But.......

I've listened to all the Furthur shows available thus far, and am i nuts in saying this is absolutely magical?

It seems as if all the mini tours.....public rehearsals as well as i'm sure many more private ones have paid off.

John has brought The Grateful Dead back to Bobby and Phil.

I sat here tonight listening to this show and am truly moved. The very essence of what the music of the Grateful Dead was.........and is........is alive my friends.

It's such a great time to be a Deadhead.......

Agreed...this show is at the top of the Furthur heap! It rips in a very psychedelic way..

Archived