Deadbase Redux

Robin

Well I love my deadbase 10 I believe. It's always by my side. My only BEEF is why is there NO JERRY BAND info ? I know you published a version with that info . That is GOLD ! Your work is great but to consolidate all that stuff in ONE place is PRICELESS . Thank you for everything

Anthony

Well I love my deadbase 10 I believe. It's always by my side. My only BEEF is why is there NO JERRY BAND info ? I know you published a version with that info . That is GOLD ! Your work is great but to consolidate all that stuff in ONE place is PRICELESS . Thank you for everything

Anthony

What he said. As a vet of numerous JGB shows, I would love to see updated JGB setlists!

• Forum MVP

Deadbase X is useless - no JGB whatsoever.

Deadbase XI is gold - full JGB section with, for the first time, stats, every time played, etc, etc.

I have wanted a copy of this for years. For some reason I thought my IX was sufficient, not knowing until too late about the expander Garcia Base in XI.

Needless to say, this is great news and I'm in on XII in a heartbeat.

Hopefully they'll at least make a proper distinction between Playin' and the Reprise...my long time pet peeve.

• Forum MVP

DeadBase IX has a JGB section. I believe it has everything. I check when I get home tonight from work.

IX has Garcia set lists, but XI represents the first and only supplement of a true "GarciaBase" with statistical analysis. X has neither.

Archived