Attention Harford County

chuckvegas

• Forum MVP

ANNAPOLIS, Md. - A Maryland state legislator says it's time to ban marriages between first cousins and stop playing what he calls "genetic roulette" with their offspring.

Henry Heller, a Democratic delegate, or state representative, says he wants to bring Maryland "into the enlightened world of other states such as West Virginia and Arkansas" that already prohibit unions of first cousins.

I knew there was a reason I felt at home there...

Chuck,

I truly appreciate your longing for Harford County. No doubt, some of the finest folks on the East Coast live here. It is, in my opinion, one stop friendship shopping any where you turn. And there is a love here of a band called DSO that abounds.

I have also noticed that you are experiencing exceptional angst regarding your LACK of Harford County presence and the fine folks that reside here.

For the record, Pat and I miss you too. I can

And when is our distinguished ambassador returning to his adopted land? As we say in here in old Harford County--If ya cant keep it in your pants, keep it in the family! Keep yer laws off of my kinfolk daggumit! On a serious note, In 2010 I didn't think this was something that really needed to be addressed anymore,except for in that odd little town that Kira lives in.

Archived