Penn's Peak

gr8fulauditors

Who got them? This was a very frustrating morning.As of 10:00 all the ticket bastard tickets were sold out..WTF???1800 people and an 8 ticket limit that is BULLSHIT!!!

Same sad experience here................

Who got them? This was a very frustrating morning.As of 10:00 all the ticket bastard tickets were sold out..WTF???1800 people and an 8 ticket limit that is BULLSHIT!!!

Agreed! And now they're on stubhub for $200+... lowering ticket prices? Only the dozen or so they're actually selling to the general public!

Frustrating is right! I was at the outlet and on the phone as soon as Penn's went on sale, but none were available, so I guess they all went to mail order and scalper-scamming software. ?? If anyone got an extra ticket you could sell me, I'd be immensely grateful!

And it seems the "field" tix were immediately sold out for the Saturday show in Brooklyn. I'd very much like to trade my "bowl" ticket (or two) for the field, or if not a trade, I'd like to buy a field ticket if anyone has an extra. Thanks!

{{{{{{{hoping}}}}}}}

Peace

~k

Frustrating is right! I was at the outlet and on the phone as soon as Penn's went on sale, but none were available, so I guess they all went to mail order and scalper-scamming software. ?? If anyone got an extra ticket you could sell me, I'd be immensely grateful!

And it seems the "field" tix were immediately sold out for the Saturday show in Brooklyn. I'd very much like to trade my "bowl" ticket (or two) for the field, or if not a trade, I'd like to buy a field ticket if anyone has an extra. Thanks!

{{{{{{{hoping}}}}}}}

Peace

~k

Very interesting article--thanks for the link!

I don't know what the solution is here. The only thing I have ever seen that eliminates this was done at the Furthur rehearsal shows: one ticket limit and you need to show your photo ID matching the ticket at the door. Obviously, this is not practical for standard concert events. However, there should be some law against these "brokers" using software to defeat the ticketmaster security features. Unfortunately, as they said, ticketmaster doesn't give a damn who they sell to and rip off with their ridiculous "service charges". . It's the same amount of money no matter who is buying.

Very interesting article--thanks for the link!

I don't know what the solution is here. The only thing I have ever seen that eliminates this was done at the Furthur rehearsal shows: one ticket limit and you need to show your photo ID matching the ticket at the door. Obviously, this is not practical for standard concert events. However, there should be some law against these "brokers" using software to defeat the ticketmaster security features. Unfortunately, as they said, ticketmaster doesn't give a damn who they sell to and rip off with their ridiculous "service charges". . It's the same amount of money no matter who is buying.

It seems like there must have been some mis-communication or screw up that allowed 8 tickets per person for such a small venue...2 max would have helped immensely right from the get go! I find myself ticketless for the Phil Bday show...ain't nobodys fault but mine... :) Got the feelers out...

Archived