Need One For Penns Peak

Guest RJwintersdeadhead

Guest deadheadmike

Posting a search all over the Dark Star Orchestra board for Furthur tickets is not very respectful of Dark Star Orchestra ... I'm sure it wasn't meant that way , rather just a panic search for Furthur tickets ... but please remember what band this forum is about "DARK STAR ORCHESTRA",so please show DSO the respect they deserve by keeping all Furthur issues contained in the Other Bands Forum ...:)

:dsorocks:

Posting a search all over the Dark Star Orchestra board for Furthur tickets is not very respectful of Dark Star Orchestra ... I'm sure it wasn't meant that way , rather just a panic search for Furthur tickets

:dsorocks:

I reserve my Furthur panic for when I get that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach , as I see Phil approaching the microphone while Eyes of the World is unfolding !

Peace,

Rob

Guest deadheadmike

I reserve my Furthur panic for when I get that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach , as I see Phil approaching the microphone while Eyes of the World is unfolding !

Peace,

Rob

me too !!! :rofl:

Guest RJwintersdeadhead

me too !!! :rofl:

There are no boundaries when it comes to searching for tickets....all boards are fair game! lol...

anyone who knows me are quite aware I meant no disrespect to DSO, just git to the shows I can.

Can't wait for the E-Factory show

Guest deadheadmike

There are no boundaries when it comes to searching for tickets....all boards are fair game! lol...

anyone who knows me are quite aware I meant no disrespect to DSO, just git to the shows I can.

Can't wait for the E-Factory show

:):icon14: see you at the E :cheers::dsorocks:

Archived