Furthur Recordings...

Dr. Barry

• Advisory Board

Any links to any extremely crisp, clean and excellent Furthur recordings?

Every one I've heard or downloaded has been a fair to just OK Audience recording with lots of crowd and noise. So much so that I can't listen to it after one time because the quality is just so lacking.

Back in the day Tapers would have been embarrased by this quality and these recordings would have been a C+ at best.

Just saying....Please link me to any super crisp and clear recordings if they exist out there.

Thanks,

Dr. B

Any links to any extremely crisp, clean and excellent Furthur recordings?

Every one I've heard or downloaded has been a fair to just OK Audience recording with lots of crowd and noise. So much so that I can't listen to it after one time because the quality is just so lacking.

Back in the day Tapers would have been embarrased by this quality and these recordings would have been a C+ at best.

Just saying....Please link me to any super crisp and clear recordings if they exist out there.

Thanks,

Dr. B

I like this recording and find many to be the same as they ever were...The difference may be that the modern day crowd is more alcohol infused and therefore more verbose. Love the Till the Morning Comes...Never got to see/hear it back in the day :)

http://www.archive.org/details/furthur2010-03-06.akg480.chuck-miller.106435.flac16

I like this recording and find many to be the same as they ever were...The difference may be that the modern day crowd is more alcohol infused and therefore more verbose. Love the Till the Morning Comes...Never got to see/hear it back in the day :)

http://www.archive.org/details/furthur2010-03-06.akg480.chuck-miller.106435.flac16

I just streamed a few of the tracks. from the second set.

WOW!!!!!!!!

This show appears to be one for the ages, and it seems those commenting would all agree. The Dew is unbelievable!! Anyone who hasn't heard this should give it a listen ASAP. JK absolutely shredded this song. If I had heard a performance like this in the 70s, I would have been very happy. I hope they play like this in SF in a few days!!

Archived