Where's The Recording Of Feb 27- Atlanta?

Vince and Sue

• 3 weeks later...

Come on folks, someone must have this. PLEASE put it up. It was freeekin incredible! Just gotta dance to it again!

Thanks.

http://www.shnflac.net/download.php?id=d364ee6070859a54ed2531a0fac89efbfcdf406c&f=dso2010-02-27.fob.km184.hughey.flac16.torrent

Yay!!!!!!! Just found it it. This show kicks ASSSSSSSS!

Guest deadheadmike

is this Vince or Sue posting ??? no matter , Hi to you both and cant wait to see y'all again ... Richy from Cali always asks about you guys and we constantly talk about what a good time we all had at the Denver Dancing In The Streets Festival last year ... hope all is well and hope to see you guys soon !!

Guest deadheadmike

Hey it's Vince, Mike. This is a great find. Hope to see you in the summer. Helping Cherise get the Deli off the ground. Can't wait til July!!!

saw the pics on face book of the deli ,REALLY LOOKS GREAT . best of luck ... wont see you guys a g-fest , you know I'm a big wussy when it come to camping but I know our paths will cross at a DSO show before summer is over somewhere across the country ...

Guest deadheadmike

Hey. THought I was a member of lossless legs, guess not....can someone upload this to the archive?

I cant get on either , I'll deal wit it tomorrow ... :)

• Forum MVP

http://www.archive.org/details/DSO2010-02-27.dso2010-02-27.flac

i just uploaded it,

hope to see you in boulder aaron

Thanks torin. Listening to it now. Sorry to say that I am not going to be making it to boulder....but I have a feeling that I'll catch a few more shows in the future, with the big #100 coming up.... :dsorocks:

• Forum MVP

Thanks torin. Listening to it now. Sorry to say that I am not going to be making it to boulder....but I have a feeling that I'll catch a few more shows in the future, with the big #100 coming up.... dsorocks.gif

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear you won't be there! Any projection on number 100, where it might possibly happen? I hear this band rocks!

Archived