Setlist 3/4/10 Hob Houston

Guest jwhitbub

• Forum MVP

Anyone know the official setlist for the Houston, 3/4/10 show? I think it was an elective set. It's not posted yet.

We would like to apologize for the breakdown in reporting set lists. Our management is addressing the issue now and the updates will be posted soon. Rob B

• Forum MVP

Thanks to the kind folks who worked it out on the Houston review thread:

Set I: Terrapin-> Let it Grow-> Cold Rain & Snow, Lazy Lightning-> Supplication, Lazy River Road, Queen Jane Approximately, Cats Under Stars, Samson & Delilah,

Set II: Viola Lee Blues (insane jam before last verse!), Lonesome and a Long Way from Home, Lost Sailor-> Saint of Circumstance, Drums, Space, World to Give, Sugar Magnolia, Tangled Up in Blue

E: Werewolves of London, Sunshine Daydream

Guest jwhitbub

Set I: Terrapin-> Let it Grow-> Cold Rain & Snow, Lazy Lightning-> Supplication, Lazy River Road, Queen Jane Approximately, Cats Under Stars, Samson & Delilah,

Set II: Viola Lee Blues (insane jam before last verse!), Lonesome and a Long Way from Home, Lost Sailor-> Saint of Circumstance, Drums, Space, World to Give, Sugar Magnolia, Tangled Up in Blue

THANKS!!

Archived