Has There Been Any Info On Who's Playing Lead After April 30?

neutrino

Sorry if this subject has been posted previously, but I was not aware of any decision on whether Jeff, Stu, or a third candidate had been officially announced. Looking forward to seeing Stu in San Francisco next month! Sorry I was not able to see JM play with DSO in person, but what I've heard has sounded really great! Would have been nice to be able to hear them both playing live.

• Forum MVP

Sorry if this subject has been posted previously, but I was not aware of any decision on whether Jeff, Stu, or a third candidate had been officially announced. Looking forward to seeing Stu in San Francisco next month! Sorry I was not able to see JM play with DSO in person, but what I've heard has sounded really great! Would have been nice to be able to hear them both playing live.

They haven't actually played with Stu yet so I don't see how they could have a made a decision. My non-informed opinion says that they love playing with Mattson but Stu is younger and has a better voice. I'm still hoping to somehow make it to Boulder to see DSO with Stu...I the meantime we are seeing JGB with Stu this friday. Can't wait!!!

Archived